Beautiful Molten stule studs hamdmade from recycled 9ct yellow gold set with two genuine natural and beautiful rose cut diamonds. These almost raw in appearance diamonds are completely one of a kind, just like you and I.
Your new earrings, as with every item of Rebekah Ann Jewellery comes beautiful gifted wrapped in packaging made from 100% recycled materials and can be recycled or composed.
9ct gold settings with
silver posts and earring backs.
Approx. 2.2mm round light brown rose cut diamonds.
All the stones are 100% unique so slight colour variation and size may occur. Everything is handmade in Brighton, UK.
C U S T O M ∙ Orders
I do accept custom orders so please do get in touch.
Rough Set Diamond Studs
C A R E ∙ Tips
I want your jewellery to remain as lovely as the day you first tried it on, so to help maintain the finish of your new jewellery please follow this top care tips.
- Do not wear silver or gold vermeil items in a pool, spa, or in the sea
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners as this can tarnish silver and gold vermeil items
- Avoid chemical jewellery cleaners, if you do decide to us only dip item for 3-5 seconds at a time and run under running water to remove all chemicals. These cleaners can damage your jewellery so use with caution.
- Do not us a polish cloth or a soft, lint-free cloth to polish gold vermeil items, this will remove the finish.
- Store your jewellery in a cool dry place
Q U A L I T Y ∙ Control
With over 16 year experience in the trade and at the bench I have a keen eye for detail. All jewellery is checked in its entirety, using a loop and undergoes a final clean before being packaged ready to ship. This is to ensure your item is ready to be worn. Nothing goes out unless it passes this test. Please note that a number of my items have an organic feel to them (This will be in the item description) With these items their beauty comes from their imperfections. Please do not mistake these imperfections as flaws or quality control issues, they are a key fact in their design.