These unique and beautiful Molten recycled 9ct gold studs are set with Two genuine natural and beautiful rose cut diamonds. These almost raw in appearance diamonds are completely one of a kind, just like you and I. The understated simplicity and delicateness of these makes for the perfect double take Jewellery. Ideal for multiple pierced ears or worn on their own.
These earrings are unisex and everything comes beautiful gifted wrapped in recycled packaging.
9ct gold settings with
silver posts and earring backs.
Approx. 2.2mm round light brown rose cut diamonds.
All the stones are 100% unique so slight colour variation and size may occur. Everything is handmade in Brighton, UK.
C U S T O M ∙ Orders
I do accept custom orders so please do get in touch.
A B O U T ∙ Rebekah Ann Jewellery
I'm an independent jeweller with over 16 years’ experience at the bench. Everything is made to order by me for you. After a workshop boogie when an order comes in I then sit down and begin to make your order with excitement and love.
MY ∙ Promise
I hold you, my fabulous customers near and dear to my heart and wish for your shopping experience with me to be positive and unforgettable.
My promise is to treat all my customers and orders the same. I am true to my word and I strongly believe that it is of the utmost importance to ensure that you my customers are satisfied with your one-of-a-kind pieces.
Rough Set Diamond Studs
C A R E ∙ Tips
I want your jewellery to remain as lovely as the day you first tried it on, so to help maintain the finish of your new jewellery please follow this top care tips.
- Do not wear silver or gold vermeil items in a pool, spa, or in the sea
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners as this can tarnish silver and gold vermeil items
- Avoid chemical jewellery cleaners, if you do decide to us only dip item for 3-5 seconds at a time and run under running water to remove all chemicals. These cleaners can damage your jewellery so use with caution.
- Do not us a polish cloth or a soft, lint-free cloth to polish gold vermeil items, this will remove the finish.
- Store your jewellery in a cool dry place
Q U A L I T Y ∙ Control
With over 16 year experience in the trade and at the bench I have a keen eye for detail. All jewellery is checked in its entirety, using a loop and undergoes a final clean before being packaged ready to ship. This is to ensure your item is ready to be worn. Nothing goes out unless it passes this test. Please note that a number of my items have an organic feel to them (This will be in the item description) With these items their beauty comes from their imperfections. Please do not mistake these imperfections as flaws or quality control issues, they are a key fact in their design.