Ouroboros Infinity Hoops (Snake Studs)
The Ouroboros is a personal favourite. The understated simplicity and delicate quirkiness of it makes for the perfect double take Jewellery.
With the ouroborous representing Infinity or wholeness and less widely known as symbolizing the Unity of all, the Ouroboros makes for the perfect addition to the Bodyguard collection and sprinkle Jewellery.
Sold as a pair.
You will receive the hoops closed. Open by pulling the tail to the side (see picture) this way you will not distought the shape. Slide the tail end into your piercing. To closed slide the tail and head back together. These are comfortable and easy hoops to wear.
C U S T O M ∙ Orders
I do accept custom orders so please do get in touch.
A B O U T ∙ Rebekah Ann Jewellery
I'm an independent jeweller with over 16 years’ experience at the bench. Everything is made to order by me for you. After a workshop boogie when an order comes in I then sit down and begin to make your order with excitement and love.
MY ∙ Promise
I hold you, my fabulous customers near and dear to my heart and wish for your shopping experience with me to be positive and unforgettable.
My promise is to treat all my customers and orders the same. I am true to my word and I strongly believe that it is of the utmost importance to ensure that you my customers are satisfied with your one-of-a-kind pieces.
C A R E ∙ Tips
I want your jewellery to remain as lovely as the day you first tried it on, so to help maintain the finish of your new jewellery please follow this top care tips.
- Do not wear silver items in a pool, spa, or in the sea
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners as this can tarnish silver and gold vermeil items
- Avoid chemical jewellery cleaners, if you do decide to us only dip item for 3-5 seconds at a time and run under running water to remove all chemicals. These cleaners can damage your jewellery so use with caution.
- Store your jewellery in a cool dry place