SOLD. One off Unique Diamond ring. If you like this design, please do get in touch to discuss.
This 9ct Yellow Gold, organic feeling rose cut diamond ring is a one off. Every item of my jewellery is hand made by me for you in my Brighton workshop.
This cutie looks fabulous on its own or worn as stacking rings.
Wanting your proposal to be a surprise but also want to design a ring together? This ring could be the solution. A diamond ring to pop the questions with that can be worn on the other hand after an engagement ring has been designed and made. A double gift.
Other size and diamond sizes available upon request. Message for details.
I T E M ∙ Specifications
- RING : 1.5mm round cross section
- SETTING WIDTH: TBC
- DIAMOND: x2 round Rose Cute Diamonds
- MATERIAL: 9 ct yellow Gold
- RING SIZE: UK M. Please note this ring can be made smaller, or larger. There maybe an additional cost if going up for than one size due to extra metal needed.
C U S T O M ∙ Orders
I do accept custom orders so please do get in touch.
A B O U T ∙ Rebekah Ann Jewellery
I'm an independent jeweller with over 16 years’ experience at the bench. Everything is made to order by me for you. After a workshop boogie when an order comes in I then sit down and begin to make your order with excitement and love.
MY ∙ Promise
I hold you, my fabulous customers near and dear to my heart and wish for your shopping experience with me to be positive and unforgettable.
My promise is to treat all my customers and orders the same. I am true to my word and I strongly believe that it is of the utmost importance to ensure that you my customers are satisfied with your one-of-a-kind pieces.
C A R E ∙ Tips
I want your jewellery to remain as lovely as the day you first tried it on, so to help maintain the finish of your new jewellery please follow this top care tips.
- Do not wear silver or gold vermeil items in a pool, spa, or in the sea
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners as this can tarnish silver and gold vermeil items
- Avoid chemical jewellery cleaners, if you do decide to us only dip item for 3-5 seconds at a time and run under running water to remove all chemicals. These cleaners can damage your jewellery so use with caution.
- Do not us a polish cloth or a soft, lint-free cloth to polish gold vermeil items, this will remove the finish.
- Store your jewellery in a cool dry place
Q U A L I T Y ∙ Control
With over 16 year experience in the trade and at the bench I have a keen eye for detail. All jewellery is checked in its entirety, using a loop and undergoes a final clean before being packaged ready to ship. This is to ensure your item is ready to be worn. Nothing goes out unless it passes this test. Please note that a number of my items have an organic feel to them (This will be in the item description) With these items their beauty comes from their imperfections. Please do not mistake these imperfections as flaws or quality control issues, they are a key fact in their design.
I want your experience to be a happy one therefore I do accept returns however all jewellery must be in the original condition, include all original packaging, packaged correctly and most importantly unworn. Any evidence of wear upon return will mean a refund cannot be processed. If you require a refund, please message me within 7 days of your order arriving, with details for return. I will reply with a returns number and full returns information. All items must be returned via Royal Mail special delivery or Royal Mail signed for if less than £50, and done so at customers own cost and must be return either in postal bag sent in or of equal quality. Please do not return in paper envelopes, this can easily get damage and result in item being lost. Please note the all jewellery remains your property until a refund has been processed in its entirety. A refund can only be processed once item has been return and I have checked it for wear. Any signs of wear will result in the return being void. On some occasion I will be able to provide a coupon for the items value. Please note any goods lost in post are the customers responsibility.